- Fully flexible for unrestricted movement
- Hidden back protection certified to EN1621-2-2014
- Machine washable cover at 30 degrees
- Designed to be subtly worn under a show jacket
- Designed exclusively for the equestrian market
- A lighter alternative to a full body protector
- Not intended for cross-country riding. This product only protects the back and does not offer protection to ribs or against severe torsion, flexion, or extension or crushing of the body. Refer to the user guide for more information.
To determine sizing for a body protector, the following measurements should be taken to find the right sizing;
A Chest/Bust size – Measure around the largest part of your chest. Ensure the tape is snug, but not tight and level.
B Waist size – Measure around your natural waist. Ensure the tape is snug, but not tight and level.
C Waist-to-waist over shoulder measurement – Measure from the front of the natural waist to the back of the natural waist.
D Back length – Sit in your saddle or on a chair and measure from the base of the back of your neck to the base of your spine. It is recommended to take the reading around 2-4 inches above the seat to avoid interference with the saddle during riding.
Sizing notes – Correctly fitting body protectors should be comfortable in all riding positions. Body protectors are designed to be worn over light clothing and should have a snug fit ensuring they do not move during activity.
Correctly fitting body protectors should cover the whole circumference of the torso, the front should read at least 25mm below the last rib without affecting the riding position and the top of the body protector should reach the prominent bone at the base of the neck.
As with all safety equipment, we would always recommend that body protectors are fitted by a trained and reputable retailer.
|Size||Chest||Waist||Back Length/Waist-To-Waist Over Shoulder|
|Ref||Dress Size||CM||CM||Short||Regular||Long||Extra Long|