Joint Aid Plus for Horses™
Contains turmeric extract - providing curcumin as a natural and potent antioxidant
A high specification joint care supplement for all horses and ponies, designed to maintain healthy joints and aid freedom of movement regardless of age, size and level of workload
What are the Benefits of Feeding Joint Aid Plus for Horses?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all horses and ponies.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the equine's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 12 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
When Should I feed Joint Aid Plus to My Horse?
Joint Aid Plus can be fed to all horses and ponies from any age at the General Support level to maintan
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
- 1 cup = 100gm (measure included).
- General Maintenance Level: 1/4 Measure (25gm) / Day
- Full Support Level: 1/2 Measure (50gm) / Day
- General Maintenance Level: 1/2 Measure (50gm) / Day
- Full Support Level: 1 Measure (100gm) / Day