Vetcling is a versatile film wrap especially manufactured for veterinary and first aid purposes but has proved to have a multitude of other uses in the stable yard.TRIED, TESTED AND APPROVED BY VETS, INSTRUCTORS , STUDS , FARRIERS, GROOMS AND RIDERS.
TRIED AND TESTED BY VETS, STUDS.
- Waterproofing bandages
- Sweating Legs
- Securing ice packs
- Wrapping tails (over the tail bandage) for travelling to keep clean
Also great for wrapping fence poles in need of a facelift.
- Sticks to itself and not to the horse
- No adhesive residue
- Easy to remove
- Waterproof and lightweight
- Withstands wide variations in temperature
- Thicker and stronger than conventional film wraps
- Tearable – no scissors required
- 100mm x 50
FAQS: Is VetCling environmentally friendly?
Yes! VetCling is fully recyclable. The core is made from recycled product and once you have finished with that VetCling it will compact into a really small space and can go in your recycling bin to be made into something new. How much VetCling is there on a reel?
There is 50m of product on every reel. This makes it excellent value for money as it lasts and lasts!